When needing to focus on study, reading or writing for any length of time, I make sure I have snacks and plenty of water handy, and my diffuser on close by.
The InTune Blend combining many of the oils listed below. It’s a great one to roll on the back of the neck to help stay on task. It comes in a roller bottle for easy application.
The following oils are great to diffuse in a diffuser or on lava rock bracelet. Choose a couple of oils you like from the list and get diffusing!
- Ylang ylang is a calming oil that is used to reduce tension and promote a positive outlook.
- Frankincense is a must have regardless of studying due to its multiple health benefits. As well as diffusing you may like to rub this oil into the bottom of your feet feelings of relaxation.
- Sandalwood can lessen tension and balance emotions.
- Patchouli has a grounding effect and may balance emotions. A great one to combine with peppermint or vetiver.
- Clary Sage has relaxing and soothing properties. A great oil to promote a good sleep.
- Peppermint oil is a great pick me up when combined with wild orange or frankincense.
- Basil used to promote focus and alertness can also reduce anxious feelings.
- Lavender is a must have in any household as it’s so versatile. Not only promoting restful sleep, lavender has calming properties to help reduce feelings of stress. Keep it handy to give any room a freshen up or soothe any skin irritations.
*use fractionated coconut oil if applying to the body to reduce skin sensitivity.